Fonodan 900HS — Tấm cách âm dùng dưới sàn gạch
FONODAN® 900 HS is a two-layer product consisting of a high-density membrane and a chemically cross-linked polyethylene heat-sealed to it, with a heat-sealed geotextile finish.
- Thickness: 3.9mm
- Dimensions: 0.92 x 10 m
- Due to its low height, it allows for the acoustic rehabilitation of old floor slabs without the need to remove the floor.
- Good impact sound insulation at low thickness and weight, ∆Ln = 23 dB.
- High crush resistance.
- Creates a feeling of buoyancy in ceramic wall tiles that imitate wood in new construction and renovation, making the imitation seem more realistic.
- Highly resistant to humidity and water vapour. • Easy to install.
- Highly resistant to tearing.
- Not susceptible to attack by micro-organisms, ensuring its durability over time.
- Specially designed to improve impact-sound insulation in renovation works with the direct bonding of ceramic floor tiles.
- Allows floating systems with ceramic tiles to be created.